NEW THIS YEAR for Summer Fun camp....FIELD TRIPS!
We love being around town and visiting our favorite places like the library, Chick n' dip and the splash pad! NEW for 2019 will be taking a weekly field trip on Wednesday and going to the Genoa Park District Pool every Friday! (Weather permitting.)
The Hampshire Township Park District has created a FUN filled summer camp for 2019! Join us for a summer to remember exploring the area and taking fun trips weekly!
- NEW! Bus for transportation for our weekly trips to the Library, Chick n' dip, and our very own splash pad at Bruce Ream Park
- Active Sports & Games
- Playground time
- Arts & Crafts
- Wednesday Field Trips with special treats
- Camp t-shirt provided for field trip days
- Friday swim day at Genoa Park District Pool (all children will be swim tested and receive a swimmer/non-swimmer wristband each week unless a new test is requested)
Registration begins Monday March 18th at 9:00am!
Age: Kindergarten - 5th grade (grade they entered fall of 2019)
Location: 390 South Ave., Hampshire
Hours: 7:30m - 5:30pm
Minimum 13/Maximum 26
May 28-31 Hampshire Forest Preserve* ($136R/$152NR)
June 3-7 Randall Oaks Zoo
June 10-14 Santa's Village
June 17-21 Wild West Town (minimum 20 required)
June 24-28 Blackberry Farm
July 1-3 Let's Explore Hampshire* ($102R/$114NR)
July 8-12 Summerfield Zoo
July 15-19 Globowl (1/2 day camp rate available for British Soccer Camp participants)
July 22- 26 Chuck E. Cheese
July 29- Aug 2 Xtreme Wheels
August 5-9 LifeZone360
*Rates vary May 28-31 and July 1-3 due to shortened weeks. No camp will be held on May 27th, July 4th or July 5th.
- Registration begins March 18 and closes May 22. Registration will re-open June 3rd for any remaining space available for weeks 3-11.
- Children will be registered according to the grade they will enter in the fall of 2019.
- There is a $25.00 non-refundable deposit per week due at time of registration. (The $25 will be used towards the balance due on each session.) The $25.00 deposit can only be paid on in-person registrations, not online.
- If the deposit has been made, a card must be on-file for auto-debit charges for each week. Remaining camp fees for each additional week are due on the Friday before each sessions start date and will be billed on Friday morning. Any fees not paid by 12 noon will result in your child not being able to attend camp on Monday.
- All online registrations must be paid in full. Parents are required to come fill out paperwork for summer camp prior to May 22nd or their spot will be forfeited.
- If an outdoor activity is planned and inclement weather occurs, or attendance does not meet minimum requirements, an indoor activity will be substituted, such as a movie at a theater.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. No verbal cancellations will be accepted. Refunds will only be given to those cancellations made at least 2 weeks prior to thesession start dated. (Camp fee minus $25 deposit = refund.)
- Campers will NOT be allowed to attend Monday if camp payments are not current.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of each camp session unless accompanied by a medical note.
- No refunds or credits will be given for days your child does no attend camp.
- We are unable to prorate fees for days missed due to illness, vacation, holidays or behavior suspensions.
- No rates are provided for less than 5 days.
- A complete Camper Information Packet must be on file 2 weeks prior to first day of camp.
Please contact staff at 847-683-2690 if extended hours are needed.