Mail in, fax, email or drop off registration available. Register at the Hampshire Township Park District, 390 South Avenue, Hampshire or Little People Playtime Preschool, 441 E. Jefferson, Hampshire during school hours. Please honor our registration deadlines as we cannot guarantee participation if you register late. Please make every attempt to register early! Nothing cancels a program faster then not signing up by the registration deadline. The Hampshire Township Park District staff must set registration deadlines for a variety of programs. Registration deadlines are determined by the time frame it takes to organize, order equipment, form rosters and create schedules. If a patron registers after a deadline or the program is filled prior to the deadline, the patron may be put on a waiting list. The waiting list does not guarantee eventual enrollment. Also, some youth sports have limited availability.
Please fill out the registration form completely. If registration is required, it is mandatory that a waiver be signed.Your registration can not be processed unless the waiver found on the front of the registration form is signed. Parents must complete waivers for those under the age of 18. Please review the Park Waiver Explanation on this page to the right.
Ways to Register:
- Walk-In Registration at Community Center: Monday 9am - 5pm, Tuesday - Friday, 9am - 4pm, check, or credit/ debit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Discover only) accepted.
- Fax Registration to 847.683.1741, credit/ debit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Discover only) accepted
- Drop Box (After Hours) Registration located at Community Center, 390 South Ave., Hampshire enclose your completed registration form and payment in an envelope, drop box checked daily
- Mail-In Registration to PO Box 953, Hampshire, IL 60140 please include the completed registration form and payment (check, visa or mastercard accepted (MasterCard/Visa/Discover only), do not send cash)
Payment must accompany registration. Make check or money order payable to Hampshire Township Park District. A $30 service charge will be issued on all NSF checks. We accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover, debit/credit cards
Unless you are notified, you will automatically be registered for the classes and times you have chosen.
For registration not made in person at the park district office, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope if you wish to receive a receipt confirming class registration. We do not send receipt confirmations for program registrations sent via fax, please call to confirm receipt.
3+ Sibling Discount
Residents and Non-Residents are eligible for 10% off park district programs only when registering three or more separate children who are siblings. The discount is 10% off of the total program cost of the three or more siblings.
Registrations have to be at the same time.
- Discount cannot be applied to previous registrations.
- The 3+ sibling discount is not eligible for Extended Care, Preschool programs, Day Care, trips, uniforms, special events and contractual programs.
- This discount is not available for online registration and no refund will be given if you sign up online and then request the discount.
- This discount cannot be combined with the Park District’s Program Grant for financial aid support.