COVID-19 Refunds and Credits:
Need to request a credit or refund in regards to COVID-19 closure or cancellation? Please follow the links below and submit your request by April 20, 2020.
Please keep in mind that our office is not open during this time. Refunds and credits may be delayed by a few weeks. Thank you!
A program participant may receive a refund for a program under the following circumstances:
- The request is made prior to the program registration deadline. A mandatory $5.00 processing fee will apply.
- Prorated refunds will be issued in a case when the Park District receives a written medical certificate that a medical condition exists that prohibits participation. The medical note must be received no later than the last date of the program. A $5.00 processing fee will apply.
- A refund of 75% will be given if the refund request is made between the registration deadline and the program start date.
- A refund of 50% will be given if the refund request is made after the program start date (i.e. orientation or first practice, whichever comes first) within the first week of the program starting. A processing fee is included in the 50% program fee. This excludes Preschool and Day Care.
- Extended Care end-of-year balances can be refunded or rolled into the next school year.
- This does not apply if the Park District cancels the program.
- No refunds will be given for classes missed or forgotten. Fees will not be prorated.
- All other refunds are subject to a $5.00 cancellation fee. No refund is given for the cost of t-shirts, trophies, other awards, special events, trips, one-day programs, or other contractual programs.
- Preschool Registration Fee, Extended Care Registration Fee, and Day Care Registration Fee holds a place for your child in the program and is not transferable or refundable.
- Preschool/Daycare refunds are unique and must follow the guidelines in the Parent Handbook.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Park District for approval.